One year ago I resolved to begin producing on the internet. So I started an Instagram account to chronicle my attempts at making cocktails. Now one year and 83 cocktails later I've grown my bar and my skills. But being a nerd I also had to pull some stats..
- I've made 83 different cocktails
- The most commonly used ingredient in Lemon Juice (31)
- The most commonly used alcohol ingredient is Gin (23)
- I've used 33 unique ingredients not including bitters
- The smallest cocktail had three ingredients
- The largest cocktail had eight ingredients
- I've sourced the most cocktails from Cocktail Virgin Blog (23) with Common Man Cocktails coming in second (13)
I owe much of my inspiration to those two sources. Vastly different styles and backgrounds even if they are relatively nearby geographically. If you can find a way to support them you should.
Looking forward to the next year!